A Couple of Layouts and My Expedit
This is my filled Expedit from Ikea. The green boxes on the left and the grayish cubes are from Ikea also. The baskets and magazine holders are from HomeGoods. The cubes in the upper left are Target cubes that were marked down, as well as the green fabric cubes in the bottom row. I really love this piece of furniture!
And one more thing to share - I got in on the Gina K. Copic Markers Club! I am SO EXCITED! It was one of those things were there were only 40 spots and in order to get a spot you had to call after 10 am central time and it was first come, first served. I started calling around 10:03 and got through at 10:20. I thought that was pretty good, but nerve-wracking all the same! I felt like I was calling a radio show to win concert tickets or something! LOL So, now I'm in and I just hope I don't have to do that again anytime soon!

3 Comments:
Cool pages! I have those basic gray luggage tag albums sitting naked and you've inspired me.
Julie, I love the album pages! I didn't know you were using the luggage tag shapes. Aren't they fun?!
I love the shelves. I need to do that!
Post a Comment
<< Home