Today's Thoughts
I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been thinking about posting, really, I have! I haven't had any profound random thoughts lately, and I didn't want this to be forced. Also, the last time I wrote a LONG post and LOST it. I just didn't feel like re-creating it, hence no posts in awhile.
I've been thinking alot about life and how things work out and trust and faith in God. I can look back on specific experiences and in retrospect, see the hand of God. Well, I am in the middle of a situation right now and can see God's hand in it, while it's happening. That's a new one for me!
Our house is for sale, and has been for almost 4 months. NOTHING is happening in the housing market where we are at. We want to move to be closer to middle DS's high school which is 1/2 hour away on the highway. You see, it's the perfect year to move - oldest DS has graduated from high school and is going away to college and youngest DS is going into kindergarten. The plan is that when we sell our house, then we'll find a house, put DS into the local Catholic grade school, and I'll find a job nearby. Well, that is my plan. God has a different plan.
I think He wants me to homeschool my kindergartener and if we didn't move before September that was definitely in the back of my mind. There is not a school in the area that I feel is calling me to enroll him, and I don't want to move him in the middle of the school year, if we sell later. And I have homeschooled my older boys, so I'm not a stranger to the concept. My neighbor homeschools and my son is good friends with her kids. Yesterday I realized that his BEST FRIEND from preschool will be homeschooled too. And I know at least 3 other homeschooling moms with kids the age of DS. Do you ever feel like you're being ganged up on?
I haven't mentioned this to DH yet. He is fine with homeschooling, he may just think my feelings are a bit CRAZY! So what does this mean in relationship to our house selling? I haven't figured that one out yet! But I will let you know when I do! ;)
In the meantime, I think I'd better start planning a curriculum for DS. It looks like we'll be spending a lot of time together this fall!! ;)

1 Comments:
It's so awesome that you can see His hand working in your life...way cool!!
Post a Comment
<< Home