Would a mom do this?
It's 6:00 am and my DH is trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to get DS out of bed for school. I really don' t know how many attempts were made because I was trying to sleep! The last thing I heard was "I'm done trying!" OK. The next thing I know I'm bolting up out of a sound sleep wondering if DS is up yet, look at the clock and it's 6:25! Now, I thought they were leaving at 6:30. No shower running, he must still be in bed, and WHERE is DH? I get up, drag DS out of bed, listening to him complain about the time, and head downstairs. OH, THERE'S DH, sitting on the couch watching Sportscenter! Was he EVER going to go back upstairs and get DS up??!! What if I DIDN'T wake up? What if I wasn't HERE?! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!! Ha! I don't think there was any THINKING going on! Sportscenter was on, remember?! ;)

4 Comments:
lol.... I soooo feel your pain!!
I feel you too girl! The kids would be to school late everyday and probably starve if DH had to get them ready.
LOL!!!! This cracks me up!! Us Mom's cannot be replaced!! That is for sure!!!
Too funny, but oh so true!
Post a Comment
<< Home