Well, I created this yesterday, but never got around to posting! I guess I need to post to see if I'm really "out there". OK, I already know I need some smileys! ;)
The reason I wanted to blog is not because I have so much extra time that I don't know what to do with it, LOL. It's because as I go through my day, driving kids, my mind tends to wander, and I just need a place to share all of those RANDOM THOUGHTS. Hence, the title of this blog!
So, you're probably thinking, "So, let's hear a 'random thought'." Well, I just happened to have one this morning as I was laying in bed with my 5 year old, rubbing his arm. It hit me what an amazing thing our body is. God created us with skin, this shell, that holds all of these important things like bones, veins, organs, fat, etc. If you really try to wrap your mind around it, it really is AMAZING! 8)
WOW, my first Random Thought of the day! And I wasn't even out of bed yet! I wonder what the rest of the day will bring. . .
Have a GREAT one! :)

4 Comments:
wOO HOO Julie! Glad you joined the bloggers. And yes....I totally agree with your random thought of the morning. So awesome, yet we end up taking the miracle for granted most of the time.
Hey fellow blogger!!! :) So glad you joined!!! :D
Yay!! Glad you joined us blogger addicts!! :)
Very amazing random thought!!!
Welcome to the world of bloggin'!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home