Believe It or Not. . .
I actually "created" in my scrap room today! I have been printing out card sketches for a couple of weeks and I had a pile of scraps from the last projects I did down here. So instead of putting the scraps away, I used them to make some cards. Now these aren't anything that are gonna knock your socks off, but they are cards nonetheless and I created them from just a sketch. Without further ado!
This is from a sketch on i{heart}2stamp.com
I used an older CTMH stamp and MM Kraft Paper. Very simple, but that's just me.
And last but not least for tonight, this is from Beate's Sketch Challenge #30
The sentiment is another Dollar Stamp, the felt flower is Prima, and I believe the PP is GinX.
Now if I can just channel the creativity to a scrapbook LO, I'd be back in business! Thanks for looking!

8 Comments:
All three cards look wonderful!
Thanks so much for trying my sketch.
Hugs and smiles
I am SOOO proud of you! It's bad when you recognize the sketches before you even read. LOLOL
Great cards Julie! You're on a roll!
All three cards are great! Love the colors you used!
all of these are absolutely wonderful!!!
Wonderful cards Julie! WTG!!!
very cute cards! Great use of scraps! I'm still using up a pile of mine! LOL!
Love your card for WSC 30. Nice job.
Post a Comment
<< Home