All I Want for Christmas
is a Real Good Tan! My FAVORITE Christmas song of all time, by none other than Kenny Chesney!
I was sitting at the computer in a quiet kitchen telling my 7 year old that I hadn't heard my favorite song yet this year and he so kindly went to the basement and brought up the basket of Christmas CDs and started Kenny for me. OH, I finally feel like Christmas is coming. It just gives me that warm cozy feeling.
So then I said to DS, can you guess what my 2nd favorite Christmas CD is and he pulled out Aaron Neville. YES!! He got it exactly right! Love Aaron Neville's voice, so sexy!! And I just love his success story.
Just sitting here rocking to Kenny and wanted to share! Merry Christmas!!

2 Comments:
Okay, on my 'to do' list for tomorrow........."get out Christmas CD's"! :)
I am trying to get the Todd Agnew Christmas CD. I have heard it's spectacular plus I love Todd Agnew. :D
BTW, you were the winner in my second drawing for one of the books I have. Please visit my blog to see the details. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home