Random Thoughts

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I guess that's one way to get me to post - Tag me! Thanks Rachel! (I think! :P )

I got tagged this week by my friend Rachel! So here goes:

Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Well, let's see. . . my kids would have been 10 and 7, so this would have been the summer before I started homeschooling them. Also, it would have just been the two of them, Aaron is only 7 now!

5 things on todays "To Do" list
1. Avoid doing housework
2. Get packages ready to mail tomorrow
3. Make tomorrow's To Do list
4. Laundry
5. I'm not sure what else- maybe a nap?? ;)

I'm addicted to
Coffee
Knitting
Ravelry
Reading
Ebay

Things I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE
Hire someone to clean my house!
Move someplace that has NO SNOW!
Vacation, vacation, vacation!!

Places I have lived
Illinois
Illinois
Illinois
(not by CHOICE!)

Who to tag?? Good question, I need to think about this one. . . Be back in a bit. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

Wow Julie! I saw your post come up in my reader and I couldn't remember whose blog this was ROFL!! You DO need to post more......and not just on your blog ;)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Rachel V. said...

I'm so glad you played along!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home