Happy Valentine's Day!
I wanted to share some valentines my youngest and I put together yesterday. I saw this idea on another blog (I found it and wanted to give credit Rhonda's Design Haven) and have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now. I even bought the Cuttlebug embossing folders just for this project. I finally got the Cuttlebug out of the box, YAY! It works so easily! And I punched out the scallops and circles with my Marvy punches. I then collected all of my heart stamps and my DS went to town decorating the other side of all of them. I'm very happy with the finished products! Without further ado. . . .
OH, and YES, those are Peppermint Patties sandwiched in there!

8 Comments:
Mommies like you always make mommies like me feel so un-creative! :-) They're adorable and I love the embossed hearts!
You both did a GREAT job! Don't you just love the CB? It makes it so easy! :)
VERY cute! Now aren't you glad I twisted your elbow to buy that CB! LOL
This is TOO cute! I am going to have to remember this for next year. Way to go! The emboss heart is perfect.
I love these!
And yes, you get one of the cards on my blog if you're in Lyn's swap! :)
Adorable little items.. I really like them!!
Jessica
Come and visit my blog too :)
You've been tagged! Check out my blog! Thanks!
I tagged you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home