Snow Day
Yes, we had ANOTHER snow day! At least my youngest son did. And there wasn't any new snow, at least when the day started! They were predicting 12 inches, we maybe only got about 3-4. It really didn't warrant a snow day. Now we are 2 days over our emergency day allotment. UGH!
Well, I don't have any snow day pics to share, but I did make a card today. It's for my boss who is on a medical leave. I thought it might cheer her up.
This is from Poetic Artistry's Mojo Monday Sketch #21

It looks much cuter IRL. The colors are brighter and you can't really see the felt trim in the pic. The cute little "Hello" stamp is from TAC. I'm very happy with it.
I have some more cruise album pages to post too. Maybe I'll get to that later tonight.
OH YEAH, one more thing, I am now OFFICIALLY a CTMH Consultant! I look forward to sharing some of our wonderful products with you real soon!

2 Comments:
What a cute card!
We thought for sure we'd be having a snow day as well, but no go. All the schools around us took one... and by the time school was out, I pulled my oldest out about 30 mins early because it took so long to get there! Hope you had fun in the snow. I love the card, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home